is anyone else sick of the bitching??

All the speculation that continues to appear in the press, the need for Hughes to announce his job is safe etc etc could be dealt with easily...time for the Sheik to issue another letter to the fans saying, he backs Hughes, it was a transition season, lessons learnt, onwards and upwards, big things ahead for City.

here here....gone are the days when we are signing the likes of Corradi,Dabo and Vassell. we have the chance for the first time in many years to build a squad capable of competing for honours, who will be the manager to do that is always going to be speculated upon,and everyone has an opinion on who it should be.one thing that is certain is that certain elements of the media have it in for us and our club, and we should be closing ranks on them, not squabbling amongst each other!

the speculation surrounding our future manager and staff is getting ridiculous.. If the media are not ripping us,, clowns on here are... Just enjoy the fact that we dont have to sell before we buy,, like the season we sold swp,, and brought in cole.. We should be elated that we are in the prem with all this financial backing.. enjoy it!!

I agree 100% with your comments. Cant wait to see some new players in the summer. We will be a lot stronger next season.

I can't see any end to it at all. If Mark Hughes keeps his job it's bound to go on all summer - oh the joy!!!

mcfc78 said:
the speculation surrounding our future manager and staff is getting ridiculous.. If the media are not ripping us,, clowns on here are... Just enjoy the fact that we dont have to sell before we buy,, like the season we sold swp,, and brought in cole.. We should be elated that we are in the prem with all this financial backing.. enjoy it!!

yes fed up of the journo`s complaining that we might disturb the unwritten laws of the universe and god, that the top four, are the top four, for now and forever amen.

how long will it be before people on here turn against ADUG without who we would probably be playing against W.B.A,next season.

also this forum is getting like a closed shop. if you havent sent 5,000 + post, your not supposed to have an opinion because you must be a rag. the hostility to somebody with a different opinion or just a newbie is unbelievable considering we support the same team.

the banter and the pisstaking is brilliantly funny at times its a shame its spoilt by the bitterness imo

kippax_blueboy said:
Agreed just get rid of ex-rag

Who was that big Danish bloke who played for us.
I'm sure he was a rag !
Funny don't remember any problems with him.
I was at OT when Denis Law basically back heeled the rags down to the 2nd.Division.
Don't remember any blues stood near me booing Law for being an ex-rag.
So what's so different about Hughes ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.