Is anyone familiar with the new Wembley?

hart, richards, lescott, milner, s.w.p. and barry(captain, lol)... know wembley very well... lets smash the red fuckers, the futures bright, the futures BLUE!!!

chelseaaway84 said:
it was very mixed last night at the ghana v england game which was like an away game for us !!!

What made me laugh was on the FA site it stated no away fans in the home end. There were loads dotted around the ground.

If you've never been before then you can wander around the blocks like Eastlands but only on the same levels, not from level 1 to level 5.

Also they won't let you in with plastic bottles but they do supply plastic pint cups to pour your drinks into.

my mates are on a different tier so was wondering if the phone signal is ok, we all ring each other up before games and wave to each other with big grins on our faces,it`s a real buzz.

I've been once, the concourse is huge. Don't remember too much about the view as i was pissed, but the ones behind the goal are low banked compared to COMS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.