Is anyone on here a mason?

Not a Mason myself but know plenty of them, I would say that the vast majority of them are honest guys who do a lot for charity with the bonus of the social side of things as well. However like post things I've been told that the higher up the ladder you climb the game changes and the initial goals that people get into the organisation for start to get obscured.
Like everything else things tens to change if money, power or greed get involved, that said I would say 90% of them are fine.

Seemed to be a lot of strange rituals and glass clinking to me. My guess would be it will get less and less powerful as everyone there seemed to be over 70.

Ah, the Youth Section.

My mate is a mason.

He’s still waiting for his turn to rule the world.

Up here it has, like everything else, a sectarian undertone. A kind of middle class Orange Order.

I remember my Dad being well in with the local coppers, he never got pulled for speeding and usually left the pub hammered and then drove home. Usually dropping people off on the way. I used to think it was a bit weird until I worked out he was a mason.

Or a grass. Certainly one or the other. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.