Is anyone thinking about the treble?

This treble we're going for is there prestigious one. I'd argue that the domestic treble is harder with the calendar to physically get through. This idea that a "proper" treble has to include the European cup is ridiculous. Didn't hear people saying it wasn't a proper cup double if the rags won yesterday as it wasn't the fa and European cup.

Worth noting that if the treble does get done next week then the domestic treble is proven to be the harder one to achieve as fewer teams have done it....in the history of English football. It's been said before, the rest live in their history, we create it.

It’s hard not to get giddy but we still have to turn up in a final and beat the opposition who will be rolling about and trying to bend the rules to keep themselves in the game.

Lyon is still a short memory. I was ok about yesterday but shitting it for sat. Not because I don’t believe in the players but because the monkey of this fucking cup needs to go away.

Need Haaland and Kev for this one. We will start bright and need to score.

Said after the first Bayern game it's fucking on. Now it's really fucking on and I reckon we'll do it.

Up until now I have thought independent of each competition. Travelling home yesterday it became real listening to Pep interviewed on 5live.

He seemed so relaxed and happy, even joking about the early start after 13 seconds. One game away from City history, he couldn’t have summed it up any better.

We are going to win it …

No, no and no.

We’ve got a Premier league and FA Cup to win before we even think about that.

Hang on a minute…………..

It is time.

I love that pure modern Berting now involves saying a domestic treble is better than one that involves a league cup. We've gone up in the world, lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.