Is Assassins Creed good?

Love them. Properly love them. I only truly love Zeldas and Assassins Creeds. I'm a fan of many other games, many other games series where I own every or most games in the series like GTA, Command & Conquer, Call of Duty, but only Assassins Creeds and Zelda games have almost something magical about them in my eyes in my gaming experience. I think you could enjoy an Assassins Creed game as a standalone because the gameplay is excellent but unless you have the full story, which is the most enthralling in all of gaming so far as I'm concerned, you won't get anything like the full immersive experience of these games.

great game. I've got the one where you play in Rome. Incidentally, Deus ex human revolution, is also (old I know) another top game.

Great games. Also you can pick them up dirt cheap for about a tenner each

imo, from my experience it was boring as fuck. Just seriously tedious.
I gave up after playing the first one for a while, however i was assured the second one was amazing. But, maybe it's just not my cup of tea.

Mrmcfc said:
I gave up after playing the first one for a while, however i was assured the second one was amazing. But, maybe it's just not my cup of tea.

1st game got repetitive after a while. I have the second game and I really enjoyed it. Havent played much of the third...it seemed similar to the 2nd game.

But yeah they are good games (not much replay value tho). Possibly hire one of them to see if you like it.

foetus said:
Mrmcfc said:

1st game got repetitive after a while. I have the second game and I really enjoyed it. Havent played much of the third...it seemed similar to the 2nd game.

But yeah they are good games (not much replay value tho). Possibly hire one of them to see if you like it.

Might give the second one a bash, fifa ultimate team handicap is pissing me the fuck off. Need something else to play.

It's a great game if you ask me. 'Assassin's Creed 2' was probably the best out of all of them if you were interested in picking up one of the old games on the cheap to see if you liked them first.

Also, it's a new story arc in the new game 'Assassin's Creed 3' so it shouldn't be too difficult to get up to speed with everything thats going on. Also, I've played all of the games and sometimes its hard to keep up with everything thats happening anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

First one was fantastic for a couple of hours then one of the most tedious games i've ever played. Second one was brilliant, really thought they'd made an almost perfect game.

But now i'm lost in what's actually happened, i played brotherhood but it didn't have the same pull or playability as the second so that's where i'm currently at.

Get the second one, you won't regret it!

razinho said:
First one was fantastic for a couple of hours then one of the most tedious games i've ever played. Second one was brilliant, really thought they'd made an almost perfect game.

But now i'm lost in what's actually happened, i played brotherhood but it didn't have the same pull or playability as the second so that's where i'm currently at.

Get the second one, you won't regret it!

This, This and This.

If i was to post first, it would be very similar to this. Oh and my current favorite word seems to be 'this'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.