Is BaldFred paying out on City yet?

After the loss against Arsenal I saw 32/1 (us as PL winners) matched on betfair!!!! Should have been optimistic and had a few quid!

The bald twat gets good publicity for paying out early (having hedged it with the bigger bookies and the exchanges - he doesn't mention that) so if you want to make a point sign up for an account and rape the freebets and bonuses by doing the same as him (google dutching and matched betting). You won't be a multi-millionaire but take a few hundred off the rag, he can afford it.

mancitymick said:
Even though he does tend to give better odds i still refuse to go into his shops

Then you are a fool and only hurt your own pocket at the end of the day.

If his price or offer is better than another bookies then I will use him.

meldrew said:
its ok, I know where the fucker lives we should plan a visit should we win the league!

You'd only be giving the guy more free publicity. You might as well pose outside one of his shops holding up a fistful of twenty pound notes - if he hasn't already thought of that himself. I am sure his mates at the MUEN would print it.......

mcfcmatt said:
After the loss against Arsenal I saw 32/1 (us as PL winners) matched on betfair!!!! Should have been optimistic and had a few quid!

just checked betfair and £46 was traded at 40/1 after that arsenal game. Whoever layed at those odds must be worried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.