Is Bale.......

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
just having one of those seasons?

Ok, I know he was decent last season too, but before that he was average at best, infact I remember Spurs fans slating him when I used to go on 606. Ireland had 'one of those seasons' in Hughes' first season in charge, and I always said it would be his one and only amazing season. Do you think Bale is the real deal or is he just on a good streak of form? I'm struggling to make my mind up to be honest. He's been belting this second half. Was just thinking if we ever got the chance to sign him, would it just be based on him having one and half really good seasons, meaning he could actually not be as good as his form suggests?

The average bit was the bit that was out of character, was watching him for Wales before he went to Spuds. Said on here he was clearly a special talent and we should buy him.

I've rated him since Southampton. A real good player, who is only going to get better, in my opinion.

He is currently playing above his natural ability (i.e. he's in fantastic form), but his average level is pretty high. I'd have him here though he wouldn't fit our system.

He's the real deal mate. Was amazing for Southampton before he moved to Spurs. The reason he got slated was cos he was being played at left back which he just really isnt set up to be. With his pace and skill and strong left foot he was always meant to be a winger and when he's played there he takes some beating.

How many times did he have Richards on his arse at the start of the season.

one of that season ?? in Italy we rate bale the best left winger in the world

Class player!

I thought we paid £25 million for a centre midfielder when we bought Milner, if we wanted a left winger we should have spent the money on Bale!

RandomJ said:
He's the real deal mate. Was amazing for Southampton before he moved to Spurs. The reason he got slated was cos he was being played at left back which he just really isnt set up to be. With his pace and skill and strong left foot he was always meant to be a winger and when he's played there he takes some beating.

How many times did he have Richards on his arse at the start of the season.

Definitely this,defensively he makes Bridge look like a world-beater.

Just scored another cracker!

Unreal player, look at his 2 goals tonight, that aint a fluke or 1 good season blah blah blah!

Make that 3!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.