Is Bale.......

Johnson on the right. Bale on the left. Job done.

Since Arry wants Rooney so much we should get in contact with him say we'll back out of the race for him if they sell us Bale. We don'tneed Rooney we have Tevez.

Bale was the reason we pipped you guys for 4th place, he was brilliant from January through to May and has just kept going this season. I remember his first game for us at Old Trafford as a 17 year old and he was the best player on the pitch that game. He played for some awful Spurs teams and had a couple of serious injuries that caused him to miss over a season but when he has played the talent has always been evident.

I don't see us keeping him that much longer, just enjoying watching him while I can.

Pigeonho said:
skillman said:
'One of those seasons'.

He was this good last season...
Thats right, and which is why I said 'ok I know he had a good season last year'.

12 months ago he was a laughing stock and about to be offloaded "fanny ol game innit?!"
Of all the fookin clubs it could be these coonts that turn out to be the fly in the ointment - god I hope we fookin do em soon FFS!!

This is almost as laughable as everyone saying Johnson is better than Bale thread.

The arrogance from the City fans is on par with United fans now. Already seen redcafe saying when Bale will be playing for them.

I can't believe how quickly City have forgotten their roots. Unreal

mano-obe said:
This is almost as laughable as everyone saying Johnson is better than Bale thread.

The arrogance from the City fans is on par with United fans now. Already seen redcafe saying when Bale will be playing for them.

A Spurs fan talking about arrogance. YCMIU. Your team almost mirror ours for underachievement yet your fanbase has for years been acting like you're a top club. Every forum I go to your fans are there deriding others.

mano-obe said:

Have you actually read this thread, or just the OP? Think it would be difficult for the lad to get any more praise from us 'arrogant' City fans if we tried.

How does it feel to watch a player and know that if the manager really wanted him we could have him? Hahaha must suck to be a United supporter right about now doesnt it mano-obe? Star player saying the club lacks ambition and your rivals just keep getting better. Go clean up your own house mate let us be as arrogant as we want in ours. The blue moon has risen and your time is up.

So you would rather Bale than Silva?? No way.

mano-obe said:

You clearly think that Bale is vastly superior, but although I don't rate Johnson higher personally, I can fully understand why so many did when that thread was around. Just AJ was going through a real good spell, and a lot of people would have said Bale's a bit one-dimensional (You know: Run, run, run, cross/shoot), it's just Bale is unbelievably good at running, shooting and crossing. Lost in another world is how your describing city fans at the moment, when really they just rated AJ incredibly highly, correctly enough so that they don't deserve to be labelled arrogant. the amount of times people go overboard with their opinions of fans can be ridiculous at times. Game after game opinions change, tomorrow when AJ scores a hattrick (He will I'm sure :D ) we will be calling Tottenham fans deluded for preferring Bale.

didactic said:
How does it feel to watch a player and know that if the manager really wanted him we could have him? Hahaha must suck to be a United supporter right about now doesnt it mano-obe? Star player saying the club lacks ambition and your rivals just keep getting better. Go clean up your own house mate let us be as arrogant as we want in ours. The blue moon has risen and your time is up.

So you would rather Bale than Silva?? No way.

I'm a Spurs fan not a rag fan. I'm just saying City fans are becoming as arrogant as United fans these days. You only have to look at the threads this season and last season

Last season around 200 threads saying you'll win the title
Last season saying you'll make the champions league

This season saying you can win everything and buy anyone, just like United fans have done for the past 15 years

I'd rather have Bale than Silva too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.