Is Bluemoon addictive?

Pigeonho said:
Unfortunately, yes. Are you at the point yet where you go past a Fiat Ducato and instantly think of Ducado? Do you watch Goodfellas and think of a man who owns a carpet shop? Do you wonder what Domocles would think when you have a baffling, scientific question needs answering? When you're on one and want a row, do you log on to see if SWP's Back is online? (I love you really!) When Danny Dyers face appears on tele, do you gaze longingly as to what MCFC_Die_Hard might be up to? If the answers yes, you're a BM addict!
When you hear someone named Stavros and think of Sdavros?

de niro said:
Gosford Blue said:
I for one can't help myself. I can't keep away.
Nearly every bit of spare time I have and I'm on this forum. I think I've got a problem.

good on ya.

It's generally not considered a problem until you have over 20,000 posts - by that time it has taken over your life. Expect to lose touch with all of your family and friends, lose any interest in your personal appearance, stop bathing, shaving and getting dressed/undressed anymore. Your skin will become pale and spotty and your general health will suffer as you become a recluse.

Or, the worst case scenario, you become a mod and lose your sense of humour.

In case you don't know - the difference between God and a mod? God doesn't think he's a mod ;-)

(Sense of humour put to test - will this post be delted/altered (you know who you are!! ;-) or left alone)

The worst thing is when you get involved in a heated debate - you simply can't go to bed until either, you have proved your point beyond reasonable doubt and your adversaries have succumbed to your vastly superior knowledge/observations, or the other person has simply given up and gone to bed - you can then go to bed three hours later than planned but victorious!!

pathetic - how on earth would anyone get addicted to going on to an online whinge bag footy and gratuitous pics of gals site?

I for one am not addicted at all and will prove that by logging off whilst I go in to this next meeting.

after that I'll just pop back every hour or so just to see whether anyone either agrees with me or gives a shit!

adieu!

Yep it is. Can't even go for a shit without checking it on my phone as I am proving now as I type

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.