Is Carragher suspended.....

Bellamy's Caddy said:
When we play the scousers in a few weeks time?

If so and hoping Gerrard is still out, there's never been a better time to go to Anfield. Huge game and if we get three points out of that could really shake things up.

Let's see exactly how much 'effort' Birmingham put in at Anfield next Monday ....... about half of yesterdays i suspect!

To be fair i don't really think Carragher should have been sent off for that ..... and it looked like the Fulham player agreed.

bluesmith said:
ardwickboy said:
Straight reds means 3 games ban
Not true - Proffessional foul is one match ban.

I thought this but remember when Dunne got sent off in the game against Boro away he missed the first 3 games of the new season.

black mamba said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
When we play the scousers in a few weeks time?

If so and hoping Gerrard is still out, there's never been a better time to go to Anfield. Huge game and if we get three points out of that could really shake things up.

Let's see exactly how much 'effort' Birmingham put in at Anfield next Monday ....... about half of yesterdays i suspect!

To be fair i don't really think Carragher should have been sent off for that ..... and it looked like the Fulham player agreed.

He did get the ball but if you watch again he had his arms wrapped around him before that.

Shooter 83 said:
bluesmith said:
Not true - Proffessional foul is one match ban.

I thought this but remember when Dunne got sent off in the game against Boro away he missed the first 3 games of the new season.

Dunne missed two matches I think, the second was an extra match ban because he'd been sent off twice in a year.

Agree with those that say Carragher is a liability nowadays.

I'd rather he played.

moomba said:
Shooter 83 said:

Dunne missed two matches I think, the second was an extra match ban because he'd been sent off twice in a year.

spot on

one extra match per sending off per season or per 5 bookings

eshiers1 said:
moomba said:

spot on

one extra match per sending off per season or per 5 bookings

Ah yeah your right it was 2 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.