is every1 ready.....

quinny's disco pants

For 2nights game ...just in from work, partners working till 10, partners daughter is away, beers are bought,boys coming round at 7, .........prediction 1-1, BRING IT ON....................CTID............

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=115554" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=115554</a>
this man is well and truly ready

but in answer to your question yes carnt wait butterflys and all. but looking forwards to the second leg more

ianhno1 said:
Cant wait!!

Predict 0-0 tbh!

Is the home leg sold out? Cant buy tickets online!?

i`ll take a draw at worst 2-1 to hamburg. sorry about the negative vibs but its been instilled in me from an early age, sort of hope for the best, fear for the worst, and take what you get.
c-t-i-d
come on you blues

Ready here in Chiang Mai (Thailand), 11.32 pm, a few Chang beers down with more in the fridge (and a bottle of whisky for back up). Coverage starts at 01.30 and I won't have a clue what the commentators on about.

Paul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.