Is everyone back to work tommorow?

Wow what jobs do you all do where everything can just stop for a week and a half just because it's christmas? I am back tomorrow having worked up to Xmas eve and then the 28th to the 31st.

Too bloody right I'm jealous!

Our place shuts down in between Xmas/NY (3 days hol taken off us to cover it), costs a lot to heat and power the site and not enough are in to make it worthwhile!

Back open today but booked it off to have one last stint and enjoy the game tonight then roll on Easter...

Yep. I work for a company tied in to the construction industry.

I’ve been fighting the builders hols in Ireland for years. Still not restricted to them yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
No. The festivities continue in Spain until the three kings on the 6th. So I have to put up with my brats for another week ffs.
It used to be like this here but the retail industry tells its finished after new year having told us it began in November. Work tomorrow but the tree stays until the sixth!

Back in on Monday, kind of used to having an afternoon nap these last couple of weeks, can't not now, not looking forward to it. my eyes are getting a little heavy now. I need that lottery win

Back into work this morning. I hate the first day back after Christmas - just got to get through it. At least there's the match to look forward to :-)

Took me a few hours this morning to get going, but now I have it’s good to be back and into the old routine.

It’s nice to have the week off between Xmas and New year, but you can spread yourself so thinly during the festive period it’s no longer enjoyable.

A couple of days working from home eases me back in, though with the nippers round my ankles makes it a good blend of getting them psyched for getting back to school and keeping on top of the email pile...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.