is facebook down for everyone else?

<a class="postlink" href="http://downrightnow.com/facebook" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://downrightnow.com/facebook</a>

im so sad i even looked it up

Ive been on Facebook for the last 4 years since I started uni and in my first year I have to admit I really loved it but then it got really commercial and I just got plain bored of it (mainly around the time when they started introducing all the different apps on walls and stuff)! I just go on every so often now!

Shands said:
Lucky Toma said:
I still view the women with a modicum of respect. And I only know a little about their personal life.

As long as those two factors remain I can live with my sordid ways :)

I accept your rationale, it's just a shame the courts didn't. It's madness really, what this country coming too where accosting a lady at the bus stop and asking her to join your reenactment society is deemed offensive. She never even bothered to look at that underwear you'd bought.

Suprised they let you back on facebook....all things considered

Not only that Shands but my Reenactment Society now has over 20,000 members on there. Three of which are rumoured to be actual women!

And that bus incident was simply a misunderstanding. She asked where the No7 was. I thought she said 'heaven' and pointed to my trousers.

Lucky Toma said:
Shands said:
I accept your rationale, it's just a shame the courts didn't. It's madness really, what this country coming too where accosting a lady at the bus stop and asking her to join your reenactment society is deemed offensive. She never even bothered to look at that underwear you'd bought.

Suprised they let you back on facebook....all things considered

Not only that Shands but my Reenactment Society now has over 20,000 members on there. Three of which are rumoured to be actual women!

And that bus incident was simply a misunderstanding. She asked where the No7 was. I thought she said 'heaven' and pointed to my trousers.

I still insist it would have been ok had there not been those crossed wires about the 'top deck being free' and her need to 'get off quick', who knew she actually WAS talking about the bus! You really do live and learn.

Bojinov The Bull said:
Ive been on Facebook for the last 4 years since I started uni and in my first year I have to admit I really loved it but then it got really commercial and I just got plain bored of it (mainly around the time when they started introducing all the different apps on walls and stuff)! I just go on every so often now!

I was on there for 3 years and loved it at first too but I got rid of my account at the end of last year. Don't think i'd go back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.