Is FC Timisoara on TV?

DidsburyCitizen

Sorry if this has been discussed, can't find it anywhere, but is either of our games against FC Timisoara on telly?

Just been informed that the club won't be showing the away match live at COMS due to the sharp rise in cost of 52" plasma telly's at this time of year.

Tight bastards.Surely these Arabs could have done a deal with Curry's. Typical City

ste.sully said:
Guessing it'll either be on ESPN, Five or ITV4 but nowt has been announced yet

worst case is there will be a stream on the internet somewhere - spend much tim ein Scotland and dont always get these channels in the hotels so use my PC alot

ITV1 are showing the Dippers match, ITV4 the Villa game. So I guess it'll be on either Five or ESPN.

<a class="postlink" href="http://liveonsat.com/footy_today.php?start_dd=19&start_mm=08&start_yyyy=2010&end_dd=19&end_mm=08&end_yyyy=2010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://liveonsat.com/footy_today.php?st ... _yyyy=2010</a>

dctid said:
ste.sully said:
Guessing it'll either be on ESPN, Five or ITV4 but nowt has been announced yet

worst case is there will be a stream on the internet somewhere - spend much tim ein Scotland and dont always get these channels in the hotels so use my PC alot

You can get those "special channels" in your hotel room TV and it just says film on the bill so no need to always use your laptop

mancitymick said:
dctid said:

You can get those "special channels" in your hotel room TV and it just says film on the bill so no need to always use your laptop

The more enlightened hotels actualllt put the "special channels" on your bill as Room Service - makes sure no problems on the expense front.

Although to be fair most of the special films are indeed shite internet better much better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.