Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnsonontheleft

Obviously in Italy it is, and this has been proven. It hasn't been proven in England yet, or in Europe (UEFA), but would it truly surprise you if one day in the future corruption was uncovered??

Yes, we get dodgy decisions in our favour at times, as does every team on the planet, but nights like tonight make me think that football does have some level of corruption running through it - FFP rules appeared in 2008, just after we were bought by Mansour, and as far as I'm aware this was concocted by a panel of representatives from the likes of Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and United.

Did anyone question Lance Armstrong when he was winning races? No.

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a sport that is fixed in a similar way to WWE.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Obviously in Italy it is, and this has been proven. It hasn't been proven in England yet, or in Europe (UEFA), but would it truly surprise you if one day in the future corruption was uncovered??

Yes, we get dodgy decisions in our favour at times, as does every team on the planet, but nights like tonight make me think that football does have some level of corruption running through it - FFP rules appeared in 2008, just after we were bought by Mansour, and as far as I'm aware this was concocted by a panel of representatives from the likes of Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and United.

Did anyone question Lance Armstrong when he was winning races? No.

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching a sport that is fixed in a similar way to WWE.

Its a rigged game mate, in favour of the "big" teams. look how platini has shit himself at some competition, the frog ****

The naivety of people who think football is whiter than white really is incredible.

Did anyone question Armstrong at the time?

Nearly everyone questioned him and his ability to evade drug test failures. In particular the French cycling press have been calling him a cheat for a decade. Only his aggressive threats of legal action or black-balling any accusers stopped him being outed before now.

Just feel like jacking it in after watching that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.