Is football corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
Yeah its bent.

Did you see how fats the ref blew for full time after seeing balo get fowled.

The ref knew.

Eggsactly....

People can say what they like but that referee was under orders from Platini and co. inb4 Pige Army.

It's scripted. The only reason there are three months off in the Summer are for the governing bodies to write the scripts for the coming season. I've heard wrestling is more spontaneous than footy. The players are just actors, that's why they're on so much money, everyone's in on it. All clubs.

cookster said:
Now I know what it feels like on RAWK. Did the officials gift Ajax 2 goals, No.

The offside was 50/50, granted Balo should have had a pen.

And there us Mr Nolan who had a perfect goal disallowed at the weeked........... shit that doesn't fit the corruption agenda.

The question doesnt ask is it corrupt against City it asks is the game corrupt. Two games you mentioned, a number of poor decisions.
Corruput? Mistake? Incapable of carrying out the job? ALL?!!

greasedupdeafguy said:
Embarrassing thread, what about our controversial penalty vs Dortmund or Nolans goal against Us, we were just shit tonight end off.

So theres never been corruption in football ?

I'm not part of the corruption agenda but I'm also not blind to consider it as being entirely plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.