Is Gaël Clichy that good?

I thought he was magnificent tonight.

His anticipation was first class, was always on the front foot looking to push forward. Defensively superb as well

pudge said:
I thought he was magnificent tonight.

His anticipation was first class, was always on the front foot looking to push forward. Defensively superb as well
totally agree - magnificent is the word.

Wasn't convinced when I saw the team, as Kola has been better so far IMO. However, Gael was brilliant.

If he keeps this up I'd rather we keep him and sell Kolarov if we are going for Shaw as he gives us a different option and is on lower wages. Another thing I've noticed is he is equally good on both feet which is really important in terms of defending and clearances.

MCFC4EVR said:
If he keeps this up I'd rather we keep him and sell Kolarov if we are going for Shaw as he gives us a different option and is on lower wages. Another thing I've noticed is he is equally good on both feet which is really important in terms of defending and clearances.
If he keeps this up, we should keep both and invest in a second right fullback (sad to say honestly as I love Richards.) Shaw is probably going to Chelsea anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.