Is he the best in the Prem....

He is the one player (though with Aguero no doubt soon to join the short list) who other teams fans go out of the way to mention how good he is to watch.

Fabregas was the best midfielder in the league, now he's gone.. well.. he has this season to really make his mark. But considering he's only had one season in a new league in a team full of strangers, I think there is even more to come. What did that journo say after the Inter game? About this being Silvas year?

Come back to me at the end of the season.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Our midfield magician.

Is David Silva the best player in the league?

and no im not sayin he is, its getting your opinions on it.
Giggs (best player on the pitch almost every time he plays)
Rooney (doesn't matter how much you hate him, he's a top player)
Nani (along with Micah he was the most improved player in the Prem last season, he's a very good player)
- from City: Yaya, Agüero, Tevez...
Lampard (not a fashionable, if you like, player but he's still top notch even at 33)
Torres (he looked like his old self at Stoke, and his old self is a fucking good player)
Fabregas (IMO the best player in the Prem since Bergkamp, but he's now gone)
Nasri (if anyone plays like he did for France at Wembley, then he's a brilliant player)
Modric (excellent)
van der Vaart (top player)

other mentions:
Michael Dawson
Vincent Kompany
Vidic
Tim Cahill
Joe Hart
Reina
Nigel de Jong

have I missed anyone?

I would say that in his first season David Silva was as good as any of these players. This season I can see Silva being more settled and used to the Prem, and I reckon, yes, he will be the best player in the Prem. He's skillful; he's got great ball control; he never panics; he knows what he's doing like a snooker player (3 moves ahead); his passing is better than any player I've ever seen in the Prem; he's a dirty fucker as well, stands up for himself, takes no shit... didn't score many last season, but I reckon he will this.

Yes a great shout for Premier League player of the season.

Looking forward to seeing him hit the ground running this year. Last season he spent a couple of months on the bench which seems ludicrous now!

He also had some good shots and hit the bar which is encouraging

could have had a hatrick last night if not for the crossbar

Was a little sloppy in possession in the first half but was absolute class second half.
He is the magician for a reason

surely if he continues this form he will be the best player to wear the sky blue?!

I thought this might have been about Micah being the best right back. :)

As for Silva, I cant think of anyone from the prem I would replace him with so good shout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.