Is Holloways rant,the longest in prem History?

samharris said:
Mind you though...he did have a good view up there in the stands of the game, btw why was he up there. ?? :)

-- Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 pm --

Sky Blue said:
I don't bother with opposing teams forums normally but I clicked that link you gave out yesterday and wish I hadn't....talk about ideas above their station and I couldn't believe the hate!!

Reading fans were the same...now look.

As were Oldham, Bradford, Barnsley, Hull etc

samharris said:
Mind you though...he did have a good view up there in the stands of the game, btw why was he up there. ?? :)

-- Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 pm --

Sky Blue said:
I don't bother with opposing teams forums normally but I clicked that link you gave out yesterday and wish I hadn't....talk about ideas above their station and I couldn't believe the hate!!

Reading fans were the same...now look.

He had a 1 match ban for previous moaning about refs

Sky Blue said:
Ducado said:
It's getting into a habit with him, and their fans, they are claiming there is a conspiracy against them!

They absolutely despise us 9even before the game), but that is mainly because Blackpool is their 2nd team, and they mostly support Liverpool and the Rags, the amount of jibes on there that come straight from Rag Cafe and RAWK is unbelievable.

Most blatant advertising of Doritos I've seen or heard. Apart from the actual Doritos advert of course. And on the BBC as well. I thought they had rules on these things.

I wish they could have panned to the guy doing the interview. I bet he was trying to slit his wrists.

robsta said:
Most blatant advertising of Doritos I've seen or heard. Apart from the actual Doritos advert of course. And on the BBC as well. I thought they had rules on these things.

I wish they could have panned to the guy doing the interview. I bet he was trying to slit his wrists.

I bet if the game had been on saturday he would have said walkers. :)

Well they can rant all they like because after all the hullabaloo checked the papers this morning and we still won 3-2 and we are second in table. Move on Poznan next please.

mckgreebo said:
Another moron in football who hasnt realised we didnt sign Villa, we got Silva
Seriously...reminds me of that talkshite wanker who hadn't heard of Toure or Silva...

In answer to my own question.I think it must be.I’m surprised the Beeb didn’t cut his airwaves off…after all its only lowly Blackpool....

I think it's just a heartbreaker of a game for all connected to Blackpool. He's trying to take the pressure of the players who are probably beating themselves up a bit for missing a couple of sitters. You scored the most goals and won. We don't have anyone near the class of Tevez and Silva in the goalmouth and that's going to haunt us all season. I thought it was a cracking game of football and feel pretty good going to Birmingham next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.