is it just me against operation one end?

davymcfc

i am a south stand season ticket holder and i love being next to the away fans for the banter. makes it more intimidating for away fans to be next to the louder fans not all the way at the other end.

Both my lads have season tickets in the south stand and love the banter with the away fans. So they are against it.

isnt the idea to swap the South east singing section with the away fans.

Correct me if i'm wrong but if it is then you will still be next to the away fans only we will have the whole south stand and they are on the curve......the same as the away fans at the Emirates and the swamp.

I agree with OP.

It's no coincidence that the loudest parts of most grounds, is next to where the away fans sit. Even at Maine Road, how noisy was Platt Lane compared to the North Stand/Kippax corner?

If the away fans move, then I'll just move with them, the banter is all part of the fun.

Damocles said:
I agree with OP.

It's no coincidence that the loudest parts of most grounds, is next to where the away fans sit. Even at Maine Road, how noisy was Platt Lane compared to the North Stand/Kippax corner?

If the away fans move, then I'll just move with them, the banter is all part of the fun.
Where are you even sat/stood Damocles my man?

in fairness, the ones who want to sing know that the only places for atmosphere in coms is the singing corner and the blocks behind the goal south stand. everywhere else seems pretty dead most of the time.

I'm against it too. I love being near the away fans in the south stand but dislike 111 so I wouldn't want to mix the two. I see the south stand as the kippax - witty and lively in a good way - and 111 as the north stand - scally and lively in a way I don't enjoy so much. The only thing that's a bit rubbish is when the two sections sing different songs, but that's always gonna happen if the south stand sing songs with more than one line that 111 won't understand...

...joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.