Is it just me or is Liverpool getting a free run at a lot...

Dax777

of good players?

Sanchez, Carzola, Hazard, Goetze, the mini German Messi, Zapatta e.t.c. It seems no one else is ever linked heavily to players they are linked too. Sometimes Arsenal, but Arsenal doesn't pay big money, so we know if it comes down to putting your mouth where your money is, Arsenal will suck their lips in.

Which means a lot of good players are going to be getting offers only from Liverpool. Why is this?

Jesus Christ...

If you think that all the negotiating between clubs and players is recorded in the papers, then you're a muppet. The red tops are as clueless as the rest of us. Most of the time, they just use a scattergun approach, and sometimes they get lucky.

Liverpool aren't getting a "free run" at players.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Jesus Christ...

If you think that all the negotiating between clubs and players is recorded in the papers, then you're a muppet. The red tops are as clueless as the rest of us. Most of the time, they just use a scattergun approach, and sometimes they get lucky.

He is a muppet regardless.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Jesus Christ...

I've seen a fair few posts of his in the Transfer Forum and, while he does get a bit over-enthusiastic about some players, I thought he was generally a good poster - takes much more time than most of us to get to know lots of foreign players. Is he really a muppet?

Viva Rivaldo said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Jesus Christ...

I've seen a fair few posts of his in the Transfer Forum and, while he does get a bit over-enthusiastic about some players, I thought he was generally a good poster - takes much more time than most of us to get to know lots of foreign players. Is he really a muppet?

Fans can get as enthuisastic as they like, but unless they're a scout or work for the club it doesnt matter regardless.

doubt theyll sign anyone decent, they seem to be liking young overpriced english players these days

they want to sign for a club with ancient history but preston aren't in for them so the scousers will do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.