is it plausable...

Lmarkham-blueblood

that if Jesus was real (and theres no definate evidence if he was alive or not) and he came back to save Jeruselem when tension between the Jewish and Islamic worlds was at breaking point.

But meanwhile Pakistan has had enough of them and fires her nucular weapons at Isreal, consequently everyone in Jeruselem dies (including our friend Mr. Jesus). predictably, three days later Jesus rises from the dead for a second time but his body has absorbed vast amounts of radiation from the nucular blast, this mutates his DNA and quite possibly leads to the incarnation of SUPER JESUS.

lets put it this way, the new bible woud be pretty cool!

(btw i dont want to inslut any faiths or religions, i myself am an un-bias athiest)

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
pee dubya said:
Does Jesus have DNA?
jesus was a person, your thinking of god :)

But if he's the son of God, surely he's a God as well? I mean, a son of a human is human, son of a cat is a cat, son of a God is a God no?

Plus he could do miracles and grow a mean beard, all God-like qualities.

LMarkham - No this isn't plausible, but I do believe that you have a promising future as a comic book writer.

An unbiased athiest one post but a priest another Lmarkham.

A bit of a bullshitter all round.

pee dubya said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
jesus was a person, your thinking of god :)

But if he's the son of God, surely he's a God as well? I mean, a son of a human is human, son of a cat is a cat, son of a God is a God no?

Plus he could do miracles and grow a mean beard, all God-like qualities.
yeah but surely he gets the magic tricks off his dad, but he gets his mums dna too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.