is it plausable...

First off can I just say thanks for the utterly magnificent new phrase - SUPER JESUS - I simply cannot tell you how much that made me laugh.

Using your own 'logic' the chances are that, certain conditions being in place even super jesus could become a mega jesus etc, now that would be fun to see them battle.

I also like the idea of a non-biased atheism as well but surely that in itself is inaccurate as you have already accepted your own bias by being atheist?

Perhaps you mean you are an agnostic atheist?

Anyway, thanks for the laugh and please feel free to carry on in the same way for as long as your restraints allow.

fbloke said:
First off can I just say thanks for the utterly magnificent new phrase - SUPER JESUS - I simply cannot tell you how much that made me laugh.

Using your own 'logic' the chances are that, certain conditions being in place even super jesus could become a mega jesus etc, now that would be fun to see them battle.

I also like the idea of a non-biased atheism as well but surely that in itself is inaccurate as you have already accepted your own bias by being atheist?

Perhaps you mean you are an agnostic atheist?

Anyway, thanks for the laugh and please feel free to carry on in the same way for as long as your restraints allow.

thanks! im also a not really an agnostic or an athiest because i beleive in my own religion (Bill-Oddyism ;) )

and no there can't be a mega Jesus im afraid! its Super Jesus's destiny to have a showdown with a mutated Jeromy Clarkson inside the Vatican, gladiator style

bizzbo said:
superjesus vs mega-clarkson

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

i need time to collect my thoughts, and write them down. i will puplish them on here in a few months my friend!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Jews do not believe in Jesus aka The King Of The Jews. So he couldn't really help them out much.

Jesus could beat a nuclear bomb though, he's pretty cool.

He couldn't beat 2 planks of wood so I think him beating a nuclear bomb is a bit of a stretch to be fair. Only Bobby Manc could beat a nuclear bomb.

ElanJo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Jews do not believe in Jesus aka The King Of The Jews. So he couldn't really help them out much.

He couldn't beat 2 planks of wood so I think him beating a nuclear bomb is a little out of his league to be fair. Only Bobby Manc could beat a nuclear bomb.

He rose from the dead though! The wood was just a prop for him to prove how fucking ace he was in the end!

Bobby Manc isn't quite up there with Jesus yet but I think he can be. He's cooler, has better hair and manages City so he's got a good chance I think.

TheMightyQuinn said:

the jewish are "gods people" so he would come back to save them even if they "betrayed" him. but he would come back to save jerusaleam as a city anyway!

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

the jewish are "gods people" so he would come back to save them even if they "betrayed" him. but he would come back to save jerusaleam as a city anyway!

The Muslims believe Jesus to have been a Muslim though so he wouldn't be into killing them all.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:

The Muslims believe Jesus to have been a Muslim though so he wouldn't be into killing them all.

when did i say he would kill the muslims? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.