Is it possible we can all just get on until Wednesday ?

cleavers said:
I'm perfectly aware that what is said on here makes little or no difference, but we could just try and focus on getting behind the club in what is a difficult time, ahead of a big game, and focus on doing our small bit to win through to a semin-final for what would be the first time in many bluemoon users lives, rather than continue all the negative stuff, its only 2 days, its hardly a big ask is it ?

Nah, I'll continue to discuss things on here if it interests me.

moomba said:
cleavers said:
I'm perfectly aware that what is said on here makes little or no difference, but we could just try and focus on getting behind the club in what is a difficult time, ahead of a big game, and focus on doing our small bit to win through to a semin-final for what would be the first time in many bluemoon users lives, rather than continue all the negative stuff, its only 2 days, its hardly a big ask is it ?

LOL....you're a charmer you are Moomba.

BillyShears said:
moomba said:

Meh, just don't see the point in a football forum if you aren't allowed to talk about things on it. If I thought it would make a difference to the result I'd agree, but I don't think it will make a bit of difference.

moomba said:
BillyShears said:

Meh, just don't see the point in a football forum if you aren't allowed to talk about things on it. If I thought it would make a difference to the result I'd agree, but I don't think it will make a bit of difference.

It'll probably make f**k all difference to the result, but it would make a nice change to everyone (players included) if they looked on here to see that we are all excited by the prospect of getting to a semi-final for the first time in over a quarter of a century, instead of pointless bickering (and worse) about something we can have little impact on anyway.

Anyway you can please yourself, it was only a suggestion, and if 20 or 30 others take it up, bluemoon will be a better place for 2 days at least.

I can absolutely guarantee that if the team start out playing well on Weds and look up for it then the fans will follow. That will remain the case even if Arsenal go ahead.

Put in a performance and they will be cheered on to the very end. Just like Hamburg.

That's all we ask and all we need.

If it doesn't happen, people will feel let down and the stadium will be quiet at best. You can't ask fans to ignore what they see and just get behind the team whatever. That has never happened before and I can't see it starting now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.