Is it remotely possible TFM is telling the truth?

markbmcfc said:
I see your point mate but no, he's still full of shit.

He says he is limited to what he can say publicly. If it was true, he wouldnt be able to say ANYTHING publicly.

It only makes you wonder because the Villa stuff has died down in the media and we havent been mentioned, which probably fuels his argument.

If City sign David Villa and TFM was right all along, I will post a picture of myself on this forum wearing nothing, holding a blue rubber duck over my privates with TFM is God painted on my chest.

Me 2

Or maybe going to Barca?

I'm finding it harder and harder to read these forums at the moment.We have RSC now and apparently Tevez,Eto and now Villa?

How would we keep them all happy?Do we start with Villa and Eto and if things don't work out switch to Tevez and RSC?Can you see any of them actually signing and then being told they are on the bench?

Pinch of salt my friend...pinch of salt.

If and I mean if he is telling the truth then I would say we will not be signing Eto'o and Tevez so one must be a smokescreen and I am told by several people the Tevez deal is done and dusted.... Cant see us buying 4 forwards this window. Maybe RSC, Tevez and Villa? Be happy with that plus he would cost less, and be paid less than Eto'o.

markbmcfc said:
I see your point mate but no, he's still full of shit.

He says he is limited to what he can say publicly. If it was true, he wouldnt be able to say ANYTHING publicly.

It only makes you wonder because the Villa stuff has died down in the media and we havent been mentioned, which probably fuels his argument.

If City sign David Villa and TFM was right all along, I will post a picture of myself on this forum wearing nothing, holding a blue rubber duck over my privates with TFM is God painted on my chest.

This would be funny

If David Villa is very happy indeed it means he has signed for Madrid or Valencia have got a cash influx.

Remember when they did seem to get a cash influx earlier in the year and a lot of people felt sure it was the Sheik's down payment on Villa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.