Is it remotely possible TFM is telling the truth?

im so glad hes happy and that his future is nearly sorted out thanks a bunch for the info, what a complete waste of time. hows your neighbour feeling is he happy how is his future looking, you might as well talk about that, tosser

tfm is a fucking joker! hes good at arguing his point though i'll give you that. and hes certainly making a good go of it! hes definitely a WUM tho, what pisses me off is when people make reference to what hes said previously he goes 'i never said 100%' and stuff like that. What an arsehole, whoever it is needs their fucking head testing as do people who believe in him.

Can I make something clear, I'm not making a joke saying it is Darius Vassel. But TFM is having a joke with us. When he talks about "DV" he's talking about Vassel. But when he mentions David Villa he never mentions or club with him. He's making a joke lads. Never mind him.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Can I make something clear, I'm not making a joke saying it is Darius Vassel. But TFM is having a joke with us. When he talks about "DV" he's talking about Vassel. But when he mentions David Villa he never mentions or club with him. He's making a joke lads. Never mind him.

Yeah i think there might be something in that. Tbh hes a twat and a liar but i do find myself drawn towards the thread on citymancs. As someone said on there i'm looking forward to how he finally gets proved to be lying. I think it's someone off their site on a wum tbh because the admins have never looked into is ip or anything as far as i know.

brady0 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

Yeah i think there might be something in that. Tbh hes a twat and a liar but i do find myself drawn towards the thread on citymancs. As someone said on there i'm looking forward to how he finally gets proved to be lying. I think it's someone off their site on a wum tbh because the admins have never looked into is ip or anything as far as i know.

He did say very soon, that ranges from today and next Tuesday. Within a week we can start saying he's a liar. Has he ever got anything right in the past?

I find it completely bonkers why he's spent so much time posting all that info on citymancs. His posts are long and in-depth and his responses are quick (when online)

Has he seriously got nothing better to do than wind people up?! This has been going on for well over 6 months! Bizarre...

YungJoshiiMcFc said:

toffeesforme
Re:
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 12:02 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man city have bid £40m + for DV.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
brady0 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

He did say very soon, that ranges from today and next Tuesday. Within a week we can start saying he's a liar. Has he ever got anything right in the past?

Nothing whatsoever! He just appeared on citymancs and after a few posts decided to say we're signing Villa.

He said we would '100%' sign Villa in January
He's twice posted fake pictures of himself.
He claims he had dinner with David Villa in January.
Said Mourinho would be our new manager this summer.
Said Kaka was nailed on.
He says he's from Spanish origin but was born outside of London but lives in Wales and supports Everton and is David Villa's advisor?
He said he was related to a goalkeeping coach at Valencia who is from Liverpool as well
Can't think of anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.