Is it right to feel this way?!

IanBishopsHaircut

24 hours until kick off and I feel like a wound up spring...my stomach is churning...i've got a dry mouth and I can barely read anything involving the derby

In fact...I've just read the MEN pullout and officially feel physically sick

I hate football

I'm trying to avoid thinking about, doesn't help i can only watch the first half before going to work.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
24 hours until kick off and I feel like a wound up spring...my stomach is churning...i've got a dry mouth and I can barely read anything involving the derby

I hate football

Have a few drinks tonight.

I've been the same all week... Don't know what to do with myself, I just want it over and done with!
Hope we win but I'm just so nervous. It was "different" when we were shite because there was no expectations when we played the rags...

This is what football is all about

I'm not saying i don't feel the same way but i relish and love feeling this way as it means so much.

Without rivalry and hatred football wouldn't be the same...............or am i sick?

Me too. Barely slept last night. What makes it worse is being rather ill, and under-strict medical instructions not to even think about alcohol etc.

Its strange...normally I feel just the same, affects everything in the weeks build up and Im shitting it. This week, I'm strangely calm...getting a few butterflies, but feel so different to every other Derby day ever! I think we have the guns to do them tomorrow, it's not just about getting stuck into them, bullying them any more - I think we can beat them by playing the better football, I really think this!

Bring it on you red fuckers

In previous years I never got the nerves much

but because theres so much at stake this year, and cause its scum... yeah i'm so nervous, thought about nothing else at work this morning (unfortunately the work im doing now doesnt require much mental thinking, so ive been daydreaming all day which has made it worse haha)

And the office is buzzing, first derby day week at this job and its mostly rag infested (boo!)

gio's side step said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

I hate football

Have a few drinks now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.