Is it right to feel this way?!

Any of you lot who are north west based have the bonus / problem of being surrounded by people who are interested in the match. No-one else in my office even likes Football.

I'm no so bad at the moment because I have stuff to concentrate on.

This situation can't continue, I have been on edge all week. It's fecking killing me. The wife has gone visiting her sister until Sunday night and, I'm not gonna lie to you blue boys, been nervous and at a loose end I've actually done some housework to take my mind off things. Mopped the kitchen floor, washed my work clothes and done the pots, now, what kind of sick situation drives a man to that?

Things are falling apart!!

peoffrey said:
Any of you lot who are north west based have the bonus / problem of being surrounded by people who are interested in the match. No-one else in my office even likes Football.

Me and another lad Lee are blues in my office...all the rest are rags...including all the women...it's a joke

peoffrey said:

So do I. Doesn't mean i'm concentrating on it though! I cant fucking think straight!

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Me and another lad Lee are blues in my office...all the rest are rags...including all the women...it's a joke

I bet you and your mate go to more matches each season than the rags combined!

When I worked in Manchester, EVERY Blue in work had a seasoncard or went regularly yet only two rags out of twenty plus ever graced the swamp with their presence in a regular fashion. The Oldham fan went to Boundary Park regularly and ditto Bury at Gigg Lane!

has this day been long as f*ck for anyone else? This week wasn't that bad for some reason, but today is absolutely dragging.

I have got myself pissed - will still wake up at 5 but hopefully have some kip tonight

Haven't slept well all week. Am a nervous wreck and just want it over with. I feel physically sick whenever i think about the actual game at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.