Is it snowing at your house? (2014, p36)

Re: Is it snowing at your house?

Shadz69 said:
I am in the midlands of Ireland and if the wind and rain we are having hits you and turns to snow you are gonna be fucked my British friends.Hope all stay safe over the next few days.
Where are you? Near Athlone, it always rains there

andyhinch said:
Shadz69 said:
I am in the midlands of Ireland and if the wind and rain we are having hits you and turns to snow you are gonna be fucked my British friends.Hope all stay safe over the next few days.

Haha true.I am about 3 miles from Portlaoise.It's very stormy and supposed to be heading for you.

Shadz69 said:
andyhinch said:
Shadz69 said:

Haha true.I am about 3 miles from Portlaoise.It's very stormy and supposed to be heading for you.
Fuck me you been kidnapped, some good fishing mind in the summer

guinnessdaze said:
Just looked out of the window and the sun's still shining...Poole,Dorset ;)

I'm down in Poole for work at the moment (Well... Bournemouth. Same thing) and can safely say that you are talking out of your arse.

Sam. said:
guinnessdaze said:

I'm down in Poole for work at the moment (Well... Bournemouth. Same thing) and can safely say that you are talking out of your arse.
I think most people would realise I'm joking...(shakes head).

guinnessdaze said:
Sam. said:
guinnessdaze said:

I think most people would realise I'm joking...(shakes head).

Funny thing is, I actually got out of bed to look out of the window and check.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.