is it time lads!!!!!!!

a few bits from cityfans.net

their fault for believing absolutely everything that gets written on there. its laughable at times.

So because there are a few idiots who post on the biggest City forum it deserves to be taken down by some Rag clowns, you need to get out more!

lol fuck off. im not the one who sits around 'rubbing my balls' waiting for some bloke to come back online to feed me utter bullshit.

But you have to admit, this site gets a lot more traffic when bluemoon is down and the mancityfans.net dick heads come out to play

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
tommcfc said:
Biggsy1 said:
What sort of shit do they have a go at us about?

apprently according to one guy
we deserved to be shut down for "believing" every ITK thread we read
if anything most ITK's get shot down straight away unless they've been right before

Yeah I was there too.

Always baffled me the interboard rivalry. We're all feckin blues.

Keyboard warrior-itis I reckon.

There will always be factions unfortunatly, seems pointless though. Who wouldn't wanna rub their balls anyhoo!

creaneysboss said:

their fault for believing absolutely everything that gets written on there. its laughable at times.

So because there are a few idiots who post on the biggest City forum it deserves to be taken down by some Rag clowns, you need to get out more!

lol fuck off. im not the one who sits around 'rubbing my balls' waiting for some bloke to come back online to feed me utter bullshit.

But you have to admit, this site gets a lot more traffic when bluemoon is down and the mancityfans.net dick heads come out to play

Doesn't make much sense to be honest!

Robbo. said:
All Marco is asking "Is it time lads" then shows up a pic of mistic meg!!

I think hes got no info at all and just playing around

yeah i said that earlier
i'm just trying to see how much we can get out of such a little thread lol

in here its like being in the pub with your mates. lots of banter and loads of laughs

if he does it again just dnt buy, he did this last tym and its just shit! He will piss himself when he comes bk on and see's 27 pages!

Biggsy1 said:
creaneysboss said:

Doesn't make much sense to be honest!

Yes i tried to copy and paste a piece of a topic but failed very badly sorry everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.