Is it true...Dunny monster leaving?

Vicky

If it is true I would just like to say that we should not forget him. Over his 9 seasons with our great club he has given us his all. He has been a real soldier for us lterally spilt bllod for us. If he does leave we should always give him a warm reception when he returns with his new club.

Dunny monster, in my oppinion, is a true blue legend. Let us remember him so....

Vicky said:
If it is true I would just like to say that we should not forget him. Over his 9 seasons with our great club he has given us his all. He has been a real soldier for us lterally spilt bllod for us. If he does leave we should always give him a warm reception when he returns with his new club.

Dunny monster, in my oppinion, is a true blue legend. Let us remember him so....

Yeh I agree he's a legend in my eyes and stuck with us through thick and thin, I think he has done all he can for us and now its time to move on, I think he needs a change of club.
I heard a rumour it might be sunderland he is off to!

He has been a legend and it's really pissed me off some of the negative comments he gets on here. If he reads this site no wonder he wants to fekkin leave. Some so called City fans should hang there heads in shame or just fek off....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.