Is it true...Dunny monster leaving?

Vicky said:
If it is true I would just like to say that we should not forget him. Over his 9 seasons with our great club he has given us his all. He has been a real soldier for us lterally spilt bllod for us. If he does leave we should always give him a warm reception when he returns with his new club.

Dunny monster, in my oppinion, is a true blue legend. Let us remember him so....

Sentimentality doesn't win trophies

danny21manc said:
let me tell you this...DUNNE is going no where. 100% FACT

As long as he's fine with playing in the reserves.

I guess he could keep his armband and be captain of the reserves.

If he can be sold now, do we get the Fair Play points as some of you seem to think we are really close to qualifying?

Think it was the sun that printed this, enough said.
He's been a great servant to the club, and I will always hold him in high regard, but if truth be told I do believe it's time for a change.If he does go don't think it would be such a bad thing, so thanks for the memories big man, I wish you all the best.

der bomber28 said:
Think it was the sun that printed this, enough said.
He's been a great servant to the club, and I will always hold him in high regard, but if truth be told I do believe it's time for a change.If he does go don't think it would be such a bad thing, so thanks for the memories big man, I wish you all the best.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Absolutely this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.