Is Jovetic striker or midfielder ?

Firasdo

We couldn't sign Isco who is an attacking midfielder, so will Jovetic fill that position ?

i have been under the impression that we'd use him as an AM...but i seem to be in the minority there. IMO, he would ideally slot into the wide left spot. but to be honest, i've barely ever watched him play, so who knows?

It doesn't matter.

What matters is that he is first rate. Unlike some of our other summer purchases.

he's a number 10, more than a number 9, not a number 7 or 11, definitely not a number 8 .... or a 1 ........

mcfc2607 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
It doesn't matter.

What matters is that he is first rate. Unlike some of our other summer purchases.
your annoying

-- Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:03 am --

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
he's a number 10, more than a number 9, not a number 7 or 11, definitely not a number 8 .... or a 1 ........
He's 35

Didnt realise that. We have paid well over the odds then. Yes I know Pirlo blah blah but still.

He can play 9 or 10, but has played 10 for the majority of his career. He's perfectly suited to a Pellegrini two striker system imo, playing just behind Aguero but is perfectly interchangeable throughout the game. He can play on the left, but that's not going to help his performance levels for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.