Is Kaka playing tonight?

He has arrived at the stadium with hugs for anyone within sight apparently.

19:20 AC Milan at San Siro: Kakà smiling
The coach of Milan has come to the stadium. Kakà has fallen by half, greeted a smiling group of fans and did not transpire a particular tension. E 'come into the changing room together with Leonardo and exchanged hugs and handshakes with all the employees of the present into the local

svennis pennis said:

The coach of Milan has come to the stadium. Kakà has fallen by half, greeted a smiling group of fans and did not transpire a particular tension. E 'come into the changing room together with Leonardo and exchanged hugs and handshakes with all the employees of the present into the local

is that good or bad thing

mcfc2607 said:
svennis pennis said:

is that good or bad thing
Looks good I guess.

staffs_blue said:
according to eurosport

Abiatti (31)
Jankulovski (31)
Favalli (37)
Maldini (40)
Zambrotta (31)
Pirlo (29)
Ambrosini (31)
Beckham (33)
Seedorf (32)
KAKA (26)
Pato (19)

average age of that team is 31. they could definitely do with the pennies to rebuild.

Got it up on TVU (48732 Shangai Sports if someone needs a working one) - he's definitely playing.

Yes he is.

Milan are playing a 4-3-2-1

Seedorf and Kaka are playing behind Pato.

I honestly don't think he'd be playing (starting anyway) if a deal was definitely in place.
Just my opinion of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.