Is Kompany injured?

Marvin

Pulled out of Belgium squad according to SSN. I assume he must be injured

FUCKING GREAT.. NO SWP AND POSSIBLY KOMPANY VS POMPEY . AND ABOUT 15 PLAYERS YET TO PLAY INTERNATIONALS...

we're going to be one of those clubs who pulls players out of international friendlies.

fine by me, they're a total waste of time.

sqblue said:
we're going to be one of those clubs who pulls players out of international friendlies.

Yea same here, although I'm sure there'll be plenty on here who whinge about it and say that we lack class or whatever

The Fat el Hombre said:
sqblue said:

Yea same here, although I'm sure there'll be plenty on here who whinge about it and say that we lack class or whatever

You do remember why Kompany had a falling out with Hamburg right? Because they forced him to leave the Belgium squad at the olympics.
Today's just a friendly so there's no point in aggrevating a small injury but don't think he'll do the same when it's a qualifier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.