Is Kompany on a ban?

dcj said:
moon said:
Think Kompany and Zabba could get 2 bookings and face a ban after Liverpool which going off Watford and Wigan games would be a worry
April 13th is the deadline day so they'll just need to behave v Southampton ie not get a red.

-- Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:56 pm --

dcj said:
moon said:
Think Kompany and Zabba could get 2 bookings and face a ban after Liverpool which going off Watford and Wigan games would be a worry
April 13th is the deadline day so they'll just need to behave v Southampton ie not get a red.
That goes for the rest of the team for the rest of the season too. Give away too many stupid yellows,Ya Ya in particular who you know when hes going to get a card a few seconds before he commits an offence.[/quote

No, if with Vinny or Zaba get a YELLOW v Southampton then they would be banned for 2 games if they also got booked v Liverpool

BringBackSwales said:
dcj said:
moon said:

dcj said:
That goes for the rest of the team for the rest of the season too. Give away too many stupid yellows,Ya Ya in particular who you know when hes going to get a card a few seconds before he commits an offence.[/quote

No, if with Vinny or Zaba get a YELLOW v Southampton then they would be banned for 2 games if they also got booked v Liverpool

I think its reset before the Liverpool game.

moomba said:
BringBackSwales said:
dcj said:

AFTER 2nd Sunday in April players accumilating 10+ yellows get a letter slapping them on the wrist. Before & including 2nd Sunday in April, players getting to 10 receive an automatic 2 match ban. Vinny & Zabba need to avoid cards in either of our next 2 fixtures

shortagain said:
moomba said:
BringBackSwales said:

AFTER 2nd Sunday in April players accumilating 10+ yellows get a letter slapping them on the wrist. Before & including 2nd Sunday in April, players getting to 10 receive an automatic 2 match ban. Vinny & Zabba need to avoid cards in either of our next 2 fixtures
I don't know how many bookings they are on, but if it's 8 as suggested above, then your post should read both not either

If any of our players are on 8 then they would have to be booked against Southampton and Liverpool and then would be banned for two games - sunderland and WBA at home.

Gerrard is on 9 bookings and if booked against West Ham will miss the game against us and Norwich away. If he isn't booked against West Ham but is booked against us then he misses Norwich away and Chelsea at home. Games up to and including the Sunday we play Liverpool count towards the ban cut off date for 10 yellows in the season.

Be interesting to see who refs the West Ham v Liverpool game...

Marvin said:
shortagain said:
moomba said:

I don't know how many bookings they are on, but if it's 8 as suggested above, then your post should read both not either

no, what he means is that if they do not get booked in either (1 of the 2) games then they are ok, so what he says is right

cleavers said:
Stoned Rose said:
inbetween said:
Wasn't that yellow his 8th? Or was that Yaya? Either way I'm bricking it. Oh and don't forget tomorrow Gerrard is on a last yellow, misses our game if he gets one.... Wish I could bet on certain players NOT getting booked...

Gerrard would also miss our game if he gets booked v West Ham to.

If he gets booked v us or Norwich he'd miss Chelsea.

Either way he's missing us or Chelsea.

-- Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:31 pm --

cleavers said:
SKY had it as 8.

So either way, he isn't on a ban then?
If a ban is 10 then no, and there's a deadline I think, 30 games ??

Last week Rodgers was saying he'd told Gerrard to watch himself for the next 2 games as they have played 32 it must be a date rather than games played. I make it Kompany is on 7 plus a red so maybe that's how Sky get 8 either way he should be OK.

Don't know about Players getting stupid yellow cards , i think some of the refs are a bit too quick booking City players ! Look on Saturday, we had three players booked and Arsenal only one Rosicky , who could/should of been sent off . he dived trying to get a pen ,handbag with Demichelis and then two late tackles, for which he finally got book for (his first late tackle). YAYA pulling Rosicky back and getting booked was no worse then Arteta pulling back Nasri, yet no booking for Artena !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.