Is left back really a problem?

Have we given up on Alaba ? Or don’t we need him;-)
Way too expensive wages wise.

Bayern fans are also saying he doesn't want to play LB, and prefers CB or midfield.

Don't think we were ever interested in the first place. It just made sense for the media to link him to us.

Nuno Mendes is apparently killing it this season. Only 18 too. Sounds the perfect pep player

I hope we go for Owen Wijndal or Nuno Mendes.
Owen Wijndal would be perfect. I’ve watched him a couple games now, and I’m certain he’s gonna be one of the best left backs in the world. Like a mix of Digne and Cancelo. Brilliant in posession, good on the ball and a very powerful left foot. Look at the assist he got today

Owen Wijndal would be perfect. I’ve watched him a couple games now, and I’m certain he’s gonna be one of the best left backs in the world. Like a mix of Digne and Cancelo. Brilliant in posession, good on the ball and a very powerful left foot. Look at the assist he got today

Yeah for sure. He's been brilliant. I've probably watched Eredivisie third most after the PL and Serie A this season. Winjdal seems to impress every game for AZ.

I’d go for the lad at Spurs on loan from Madrid. Madrid will need the money for Pogba/Mbappe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.