Is Manchester a tough place to live in?

It's a great place to live if you have no money worries
Not too big not too small

Weather is the only downside and as we know the weather isn't as shit as renowned

There's loads of different polls and studies.

yeah Manchester usually comes out on or near the top of these studies/polls when it’s just U.K. cities, but not compared to cities in other countries. Which probably says more about the U.K. than just Manchester.

every major city has its problems if you go looking for them and manchester is no different
i will say in the last 10 years more money and rich people have bought into manchester and its canals city living

even ancoats is now a place for the posh and even the city players both male and female love the cutters square area with so many food and drinks outlets its the in place to be

It's a great place to live if you have no money worries
Not too big not too small

Weather is the only downside and as we know the weather isn't as shit as renowned
The rainfall is just the same as the UK average. Shit. But there are other UK cities that are worse but don't get called "rainy"!

Bernardo is a lucky man he's not sleeping rough.
Wanting to leave because of weather conditions my arse as Jim Royle might say
Is there a direct quote from him or are these just rumours?

Can’t blame anyone who is used to more sunshine and warmer weather for missing it, we’re all made differently. When I lived in New Zealand I missed the extremes of the seasons which we didn’t have there. Hate the wet and cold now though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.