Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

I work at Manchester airport ,try going through security every morning to get to work, your dinner is pulled out,and god forbid if you've got a yogurt,

tin of beans are allowed
spaghetti hoops aren't,too much juice :)

I work at Manchester airport ,try going through security every morning to get to work, your dinner is pulled out,and god forbid if you've got a yogurt,

tin of beans are allowed

In your opinion, what is wrong with the operations at the airport that leads to such a poor customer experience?

I used Terminal 1 once and the security queue was huge. Everywhere else so much quicker.

I flew to Berlin from Heathrow and desperately tried to keep a straight face whilst Scooby Doo wanted to have a chat about football in the bar.

tin of beans are allowed
Denis Royle doesn’t like this

well done on saving the money but surely Manchester airport can't be worse than Leeda-Bradford. Split is the worst airport I have ever been to but LB runs it a close 2nd.
Oh I've no idea on the quality of L/B airport mate, never been before. Just though it interesting that you can make such a saving by travelling 50 miles or so up the road.
An airport is an airport as far as I'm concerned. Extortionate prices, queues, and boredom mainly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.