Is Mancini a likeable fool, but nothing more?

LoveCity said:
7 wins in 9 games is it? Only one major blemish, the loss to Everton but they played far better than anyone could have dreamed. We lost to the scum but also beat them, they just happened to score one more. Okay, we haven't taken any big scalps under Mancini yet but we have dispatched of the sort of teams Hughes couldn't, pushing us back into proper top four contention.

and Hughes only lost two games all season stats can be read many ways

the only fool is the original poster!

Fools dont win titles three years in a row, a trophy at every club he has been at!
Robinho has played what 3 or 4 games limited appearances for mancini and has been harbouring the desire to leave for sometime. The execs made the decision to let him go. The owners spent vast amounts in the summer, and were hoping not to spend big in january. The execs again do the transfers, as they did with Hughes.

Mancini has sighted a right back, who is highley rated, above davide santon at inter!

eh- i've had enough..

Blue Magpie said:
Sometimes I really do wonder about some City fans.

The blokes has won 7 pots in 4 seasons and I don't give a monkeys if a couple were in strange circumstances.

He is astute, has a good tactical brain and broadly uses his subs better than any City manager I have seen. If he says 'important' alot in his interviews go and try Italian and see how you do being interviewed constantly within weeks of needing to regularly use the language.

to be honest mate the 'important' comment was light hearted aimed at those who got upset with Hughes for constantly saying 'obviously'

Bombo said:
Is Mancini a likeable fool and nothing more? We all love the way he wears his city scarf and his stylish Italian threads, but I'm beginning to wonder if he is all show and no substance.
He signs vieria an injured player who has up to now been of no use whatsoever and let's robinho go out on loan. Fair play robinho hasn't done much more than vieria but were people on here not criticising Hughes for not being able to get the best out of him. Well Mancini couldn't either.
People called Hughes for saying obviously too many times in interviews and playing too many defensive midfielders. Well Mancini always says 'it is important' whatever question he is asked and against the rags played zabaletta, de Jong and Barry in midfield, one more DM than Hughes used to pick.
Hughes at least signed some players in January such as bellamy, de Jong and given and all had an impact. Mancini has signed a injured has been, and is trying to loan a right back that can't get in roma's team who are not exactly setting the world on fire at the moment.
It is fair to say he has failed in his only two severe tests up to now against the rags and everton, and we were a bit fortunate at home against the rags though the team showed great commitment.
What I'm saying is I'm not sure about the guy especially as a couple of signings could have made a big difference in the semi final and as such wonder if our owners aren't too sure either hence the lack of transfer activity. Do they not trust him to spend the cash or is he merely a baby sitter for someone else until the summer.

YOU Sir are a fucking fool.
Give the bloke a chance for fucks sake, or do you want Alan ball back?

Got to give the bloke a chance
was very impressed the way he changed things around during the wolves match but a small doubt when he signed injured Viera ( thank god he never signed Adrian Mutu) Robinho was always going to go so not critising for that.

Man Ure are shite

You're not calling for his head? So what exactly is your point if you think he's a fool? This thread is disrespectful to him, not that he'll ever read it.

He's been here five minutes and he's already the only City manager in my lifetime who has shown he can change games with one switch.

Spindash said:
You're not calling for his head? So what exactly is your point if you think he's a fool? This thread is disrespectful to him, not that he'll ever read it.

He's been here five minutes and he's already the only City manager in my lifetime who has shown he can change games with one switch.

your right fool was a bit disrespectful, what I'm getting at is he all style over substance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.