Is Mancini a manager players will want to sign for ?

THEBLUEDONKEY

We are in trouble as a species if people refuse to
Just a question being banded around work today, with the window opening in the next few days is Mancini a manager that players will be drawn to ala Jose and Hiddink etc .. one of the problems we were muted to have under Hughes was that he was not high profile enough for the "stars" of the football world does Bobby raise our profile overall and make us more feasible to the best in the world ?

Note if already on the forum delete or move etc ..

CTID

Yes, without a doubt, he is someone that players the world over will be aware of, whereas there would have been players that would not have known MH

I dont think its an issue with english based players as they know the financial power we possess and where we are going. He will certainly attract italian/italian based players for what he achieved there as a player and a manager but who knows about other countries, never went anywhere else as a player/manager and never made major inroads in Europe as a manager with Inter so doubtful he will have a major reputation across all of europe.

We already have a good British core to our squad & with Tevez,Tourre,Zab etc we have a good few overseas players.
My point is i can't see us going for anymore than 2 or 3 players this window if that is so he doesn't need to be the HUGE attraction we once needed,he will be well known in Italy which is an area we haven't touched yet so that's a possitive.
Strong rumours are normally going around by now anyone heard owt ??

bluemanc said:
We already have a good British core to our squad & with Tevez,Tourre,Zab etc we have a good few overseas players.
My point is i can't see us going for anymore than 2 or 3 players this window if that is so he doesn't need to be the HUGE attraction we once needed,he will be well known in Italy which is an area we haven't touched yet so that's a possitive.
Strong rumours are normally going around by now anyone heard owt ??

This is pretty much my feeling on the subject, its defence were short of and maybe a little light in the middle of the park, and i think italy is as good a place as any to sniff out defensive talent . its true though have been no real rumours at all regarding transfers . dont know weather to read this as things have tightend at the club but it does seem oddly quiet given last two windows rumour mill ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.