Is modern wafare 2 the best game you've ever played?

foxy said:
geek said:
hardly a cheat is it?!

it is open to everyone who has unlocked it, and it's a part of the game. whats really bugging you is your shit and get killed alot by people using them!!!!!! do what i do and us the cold blooded perk

SIMPLEs!!!!!!!!!!!!

not really considering I have unlocked it, I just think it takes the fun out of things to be honest. Apart from that multiplayer is amazing.
Some of the perks are ace, a bit step up from the last one.

Marathon Pro
Lightwieght Pro
Commando Pro

Even if you have a heart beat sensor, I already stabbed you ;)

The only game I totally and utterly fell in love with, and still play now and then was Half Life: Counter-Strike

OK, its outdated as hell, and wallhackers rule surpreme, but if you played on the right server with good admins/mixes it was an amazing game

I geuss I am one of the few who do not like this game? I prefer Uncharted 2: multiplayer and will be playing Battlefield BC2 when it comes out. I'd rather not have to fight a perk system and an auto kill system. Seriously the helicopter in the first one was already over kill but now? Gunner in a heli, nuke ... wtf? I love playing it offline, on hardcore with friends and having no perks, thats fun and it would be fun online but then you'll get hackers, campers and millions of dickheads. Do I suck at MW2? I don't know I don't play it at all soon as I saw the perks and spawned 7 times in one match to die instantly. I was very good on lan, and I was very good on the first one. I'm good at FPS games but not good at staying calm with a guy buff/perk system. Skill not millions of goodies if you ask me! U2 has it about right with the booster system. The best thing about MW is modding your weapons w/o perks.

The best game no, the first one was fun and this one was alright but thats excluding online. I'm fairly good at FPS but I do not like MW quite frankly. BF2, U2, and bring on BC2! I love to snipe and sniping on MW is virtually none existant to what it really should be like.

For me the best online multiplayer is Bad Company. Seems to be hardly anyone bothering with a headset meaning you don't have a hundred kids screamin through the tele.

jhg1989 said:
foxy said:
not really considering I have unlocked it, I just think it takes the fun out of things to be honest. Apart from that multiplayer is amazing.
Some of the perks are ace, a bit step up from the last one.

Marathon Pro
Lightwieght Pro
Commando Pro

No you didn't........... you ran over my claymore and died!!

The Goat Feeder said:
jhg1989 said:
Marathon Pro
Lightwieght Pro
Commando Pro

No you didn't........... you ran over my claymore and died!!

14dhhki.gif

Bought it last week and played it for about 10 mins.........

I cant get the fucking wife off it!!!

Looks the dogs, maybe i should ask her if i can have a go :-)

I used to love playing sensible soccer back in the day.
Downloaded it on xbox live at the weekend...............it's shite.

IMO Football Manager is the most addictive game.

Rainbow Six Vegas was the best multiplayer game when it first came out, closely followed by Modern Warfare 2

No. I played the origional Modern Warfare and that was brilliant. I played this one and it bores the fuck out of me to be honest. I don't like the points system at all. 100 points for killing 1 person after you've just died for ages? I don't get it. Why are you being rewarded for dying and then shooting one person?

The game is alright, but I got bored of it after a week of playing it now and again. I'll probably trade it in for a better game at another stage. Didn't live up to expectations. The missions on it are a huge improvement, I really really enjoyed them but the online part is what spoils it for me. It's a bag of shit!

C_T_I_D said:
No. I played the origional Modern Warfare and that was brilliant. I played this one and it bores the fuck out of me to be honest. I don't like the points system at all. 100 points for killing 1 person after you've just died for ages? I don't get it. Why are you being rewarded for dying and then shooting one person?

The game is alright, but I got bored of it after a week of playing it now and again. I'll probably trade it in for a better game at another stage. Didn't live up to expectations. The missions on it are a huge improvement, I really really enjoyed them but the online part is what spoils it for me. It's a bag of shit!

Because it seems all xbox games are going the crap public lobby way. I still say, CoD 1 with the united offensive addon on the pc, with server hacks running 32 a side was and always will be far superior to this latest crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.