Is new shirt collar a rip off of Utd's Pre-Match Nike gear?

ChicagoBlue said:
Was watching their Celtic game and noticed the Grey and Red Training Gear T Shirts on the bench were EXACTLY LIKE our new Home kit collar....except Nike, of course!

Did Umbro cop out and give us a "new" Home kit that is a rip off of Nike's Training Gear for the rags?! WTF?!

Here's the link IF you can stomach seeing a Rag shirt.
http://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/products/product_details.aspx?pid=71218&cid=11120

CTID

ChicagoBlue

give the guy a break, it is almost the same.
right down to the minute detail of adding two sleeves to our shirt!

I can see where the OP's going with this it is exactly the same as our shirt.......I mean just look, it has 2 sleeves, and a front and back of the shirt, The dicks even have a place for your head to go through. Dammit umbro this will not stand.

I've noticed something else that really pisses me off, loads of other teams, like Sunderland, Blackburn, Southampton and West Brom have copied our little diamond logo, and they've only gone and put it all over their shirts and merch too!
How dare they?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.