Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

Mancio said:
MSP said:
MSP said:
Hehe, I thought you like me because I have football knowledge, that's what you told me yesterday and the other day :)

Guess it disappeared as I'm not fan of your boys anymore :)

Mancio said:
i still rate you as a great football wathcer , but it seem your fucking nationalism is stronger than your individual intelligence.

Oh, irony

Mancio said:
at the end of the day maybe that disgrace of serbian may had been some good reason if we have to base our judgement on the on bluemoon bosnian's behavior

stop doing that, first - it makes you an ultimate piece of shit to bring that to football forum discussion, 2nd - I've lost some very important people in that war and you're too far away for me to make you eat your dirty tongue. We'll just finish sending insults after insults to each other and other people don't need to read that nor we'll feel any better.

i'm very sorry , i've just realised how shit was what i wrote, i really apologise. last night of the year too many drinks , sorry again i would shout my head in the wall

Fair play Mancio for recognizing the error in your post, we all vent off at times but it's recognizing and apologizing for it that matters.

Its New Years Eve, we are the Champions, City are selling no one, they could buy any one, the clubs in good safe wealthy hands, happy new year everybody sleep well.

Mancini is on Team Agenda, the anti-agenda crew won't be happy. :)

United ‘use their power to control English game’

Roberto Mancini set the tone for the new year by stating that Manchester United use their “power” to “control” English football and that Manchester City are paying the price for their failure to act swiftly in the transfer market last summer.

Mancini admits that United deserve to be top of the Barclays Premier League, even if he feels that they are flattered by their seven-point lead, but the City manager has also suggested that Sir Alex Ferguson’s team use their unspecified “power” to gain a competitive advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.