Is our bobby the only one to come out on top of whiskey nose

Mancini has been good for us, i'm sure the people
who'll describe me as a bottom feeder and a loser won't agree .
He spent this , he spent that. He's a winner regardless.
I love Mancini and his place in my version of Citys history is assured.
I'm sure other Blues see it different.

Wenger at Arsenal.

Also, this thread is going to go very South, very soon.

Howard wilkinson with a team out of the second division, Mourihno winning by a mile in his first two tries or Sven's 100% record in the prem.

I think the quote from him when he was told how many managers we'd had in his tenure and he replied with wishing it was one more or similar. He knew he'd met his match with Mancini mentally, and that was a big deal. I dont think he ever saw Mourinho or Rafa in the same way at the height of their battles. Just my view though.

Tactically Mancini has definitely had the upper hand, but I think it was his mental strength that worried Bacon more. I actually think he'd recommend Mancini to take over at the Swamp way before Mourinho funnily enough.

BlueMo' said:
Mancini has been good for us, i'm sure the people
who'll describe me as a bottom feeder and a loser won't agree .
He spent this , he spent that. He's a winner regardless.
I love Mancini and his place in my version of Citys history is assured.
I'm sure other Blues see it different.

I see it exactly like you. He also exposed the myth of the Fergie mind game, towards the end of last season, out witting what many say the greatest manager of all time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.