Is our Great Leader doomed?

Oolon Colluphid

With all the rats leaving the sinking ship, how long do you think Brown has?

Will this be his last week as PM? Will the Blairites mount a coup? or will his Cabinet stab him in the back?

His job is seriously on the line. Milliband and Darling have him by the bollocks, I wonder how hard they will squeeze.

He can't possibly be enjoying PM with everybody having a go at him, so I say keep him in the job and make him suffer it for another year.

its all shit none of them have a clue. Hope them slags yesterday smiling as the resign get a train ran on them by a load of donkeys. Media whores.

Bigga said:
I can see him taking the Obama route and admitting 'mistakes were made'. I also think that if he updates he cabinet to people that the public deem as grafters, he'll be back in full swing!

Pity these 'mistakes' aren't being learnt from tho. Infact, they are the basis for 'new' policy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmovFc-yLBM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmovFc-yLBM</a>

I think he is doomed.
Last week on the Andrew Marr show his body language was all about "I'm under incredible pressure" and his answers at PMQ's were just an appeal for help.

Bigga said:
I can see him taking the Obama route and admitting 'mistakes were made'. I also think that if he updates he cabinet to people that the public deem as grafters, he'll be back in full swing!

Oh yes - mistakes were indeed made.
Ask the extra half million dumped onto the dole in the last 6 months.
Or poor squaddies returning in bodybags because of our subservient arse-kissing of American foreign policy.
Hopefully this one-eyed Scottish tosser will be adding to the unemployment figures any day soon.
Don't they have their own Parliament up there now?
Why do they have to fuck up our country as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.