is our pitch under soil heated ?

Kind of, they have a special room underneath for Carlos and Kia, all the hot air they blow is piped near the pitch.

itsnevereasy said:
No it is not - it is warmed by magical pixies who at night perform an amazing heat dance that makes all the frost disappear. The sheik bought these pixies as he thought that normal undersoil heating wasn't flash enough.

No its the gypsies who were invited in when frank was in charge, they did four magical pisses at each corner of the ground and it is that that has been keeping the pitch warm and free of snow and ice

Mike D said:
itsnevereasy said:
No it is not - it is warmed by magical pixies who at night perform an amazing heat dance that makes all the frost disappear. The sheik bought these pixies as he thought that normal undersoil heating wasn't flash enough.

No its the gypsies who were invited in when frank was in charge, they did four magical pisses at each corner of the ground and it is that that has been keeping the pitch warm and free of snow and ice

What the pixies storey isn't true - someone told me a fib!

MCFC have invested in undersoil heating for over than 30 years now!

Maine Road had a a Swedish designed and tested system ...... and i think the club have gone with a similar system at COMS..

Spiros said:
Come on mate, it was a daft question and 'tis the season to be jolly!

Also you put big spaces between your punctuation , that's weird ;0)

21ez42e.gif

At Maine Road we were the first top flight team to get it with elecky cable. Some teams tried the cheaper versions with hot pipes but they froze. Anyone remember at the swapm the fa cup 3rd round when theres froze and they had to get portable heaters in under a tent to get the game ahead?

itsnevereasy said:
Mike D said:

What the pixies storey isn't true - someone told me a fib!
mikes a joker trust me its the pixies

No need for undersoil heating, all this weather warning etc your hearing is just media bullshit again, Ive been out in the garden in my shorts all morning chilling out with a pims and an ice cream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.