Is Pep close to a touchline ban?

Joe Corrigan's Superstitions

Team supported
City
Apologies if this is elsewhere but I can't find it.

When I was watching last night, the commentator said that Pep was only one more yellow away from a two game touchline ban. Is that correct?I've been googling and can't find the up to date stats or the latest rules.

I know he got a one game ban against Wolves for three yellows and I thought he had picked up two more since but could be wrong. However, I can't find if it's 7 or 8 needed for a 2-game ban or how many he's definitely got as of today.

Can somebody confirm the current state of play please?

3 yellows: One game touchline ban
8 yellows: Two game touchline ban
16 yellows: Misconduct hearing

I'm not sure exactly how many Pep has as of now. Will attempt to find the info if someone else doesn't provide it.

Thanks, I also thought it was 8 for a two game ban but wondered if it had been reduced to 7 (like the 4 yellows were reduced to 3 for a one game ban). But either way, I don't think Pep's on 6 or 7 yellows as of today so I'm hoping the commentator got it wrong. It wasn't Sky that I was watching.

Pep is currently on 5 yellows
Burnley, Forest, Sheff U, Spurs
Newcastle Carabou Cup

How many are Legohead and bingo on?

Alti fan should have done them both on Sunday.
Scott Damn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.