Is Pep close to a touchline ban?

Scott Damn
wtf has Andy Burnham got to do with this ;-)

Just an update on this. It looks like the rules have changed for 2023-24 and it is now a one game touchline ban for every three yellow cards for managers.

I've edited the thread title to remove the "two game" ban reference.

The commentators again talked about Pep being one yellow off a ban yesterday and specifically referenced him being on two yellow cards (not five). They also mentioned that Pep himself commented on it at the press conference on Friday. I haven't seen the conference but maybe someone else caught it.

I hope he takes a tactical yellow soon and gets it out the way before the tough run of fixtures in March/April. I wouldn't want to see him in the stands at Anfield but I'm confident that he'll have already thought of that.

Does the FA Cup count? If it does, my money would be on him not being on the touchline at Luton.

Just an update on this. It looks like the rules have changed for 2023-24 and it is now a one game touchline ban for every three yellow cards for managers.

I've edited the thread title to remove the "two game" ban reference.

The commentators again talked about Pep being one yellow off a ban yesterday and specifically referenced him being on two yellow cards (not five). They also mentioned that Pep himself commented on it at the press conference on Friday. I haven't seen the conference but maybe someone else caught it.

I hope he takes a tactical yellow soon and gets it out the way before the tough run of fixtures in March/April. I wouldn't want to see him in the stands at Anfield but I'm confident that he'll have already thought of that.

Does the FA Cup count? If it does, my money would be on him not being on the touchline at Luton.
I think Pep said he’s one yellow away from a ban

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.