Is Pep making too many changes?

Other teams 'throw' the domestic cup competitions while we try to win everything we compete in. That gives us more than 70 games in a season so rotation is inevitable.

Nearly every game last league season, we heard that Pep rang the changes. Was that part of the problem that we were 18pts behind Livarpool in the league. How many times did Pep make 6 or more changes to his team sheet.

If we want to win the Premier League again I do hope Pep will find his strongest back 4 and keep them together barring injuries. It can't help either CB if he is not partnered with the same CB from game to game. Even the same fullback beside him.

We all remember how Roberto Mancini swapped both his full backs from game to game. However the CB's were always the same barring injuries. Will Pep do the same, if Pep will do that, it could go some way towards us regaining the Premier League Crown.

I do love Pep and I hope that he will be around for along time to come.

i think a set back 4 each game week by week was one of our down points last season.

Obviously injuries etc didn't help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.